We offer a variety of dental payment plans to help you budget for your personal dental care. We will talk to you about your dental needs and tailor your individual plan to suit your personal oral health.
For more information about which plans we offer, speak to us today or refer to our frequently asked Denplan questions at the borttom of this page.
Treatments covered by Denplan include:
- 2 check-up appointments per year
- 2 hygienist appointments per year
- All routine tooth coloured fillings
- The clinical fees for crowns, bridges and dentures (the technician’s manufacturing fees are excluded.
- The clinical fees for root canal treatments (there is an additional fee of £48 pain to pay for disposable files).
- Emergency appointments in the UK and abroad.
|£22.87 per month
|£28.57 per month
|£39.06 per month
|£48.51 per month
Patients are categorised according to their level of risk and the amount of treatment they have had in the past. Most patients are in Category B or Category C.
Frequently Asked Denplan Questions
Is there an age limit for Denplan?
Is Denplan for private patients?
Denplan provides private dental cover with affordable monthly payments.
Does Denplan cover existing problems?
There is no waiting period and you can start claiming for routine and restorative treatments from the start date of your scheme. We’ll also cover pre-existing conditions too (with the exception of mouth cancer).
Do you have to be dentally fit to join Denplan?
No, you don’t need to be ‘dentally fit’ to start the plan, you can sign up without needing any treatment first.